The government of Maharashtra created an official website to the citizens of Maharashtra people to help them in the problems of land records and the only solution for this problem is Mahabhulekh. It is an official website to check details about the land records of Maharashtra state. Every citizen of Maharashtra can easily access their land records data in this portal.
Mahabhulekh is in the control of Maharashtra government. It is mainly useful for the land owners, land buyers and also for land sellers.It is mostly in the language of Marathi however It gives information regarding to the land records such as land owner name,area, units,land status etc
The Advantages Of Mahabhulekh Official Website
You can easily access your data from home, no need to go anywhere else.
Updating information from home by simply sitting in home.
It is legal regarding to the government of Maharastra.
You would buy a plot simply sitting in home.
Divison Of Districts In Maharashtra State
pune: Pune, Satara, Solapur, Sangli, Kolhapur
Nagpur: Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha , Gadchiroli,Bandhara, Chandrapur
Amaravathi: Washim, Akola, Amaravathi, Yavatmal,Buldana
Nashik: jalgaon, Ahmednagar, Nandurbar,Dhule Nashik
kokan: Palghar, Ratnagiri, Raigad, Thane, Mumbai City,Mumbai Suburban, Sindhudurg
Aurangabad: Aurangabad, Beed, Osmanabad, Parbhani,latur, Jalna, Hingoli, Nanded
Process Of Checking 7/12 Satbara Utara
- Log on to the official website click here.
- Choose your district From the menu.
- Give your details about the land .The information like name,area, location.
- An OTP has sent your registered mobile number and enter correct captcha.
- Then the Satbara Utara records will be shown on your monitor.
7/12 Satbara Utara
7/12 Satbara Utara is maintained by the government of Maharashtra.Mainly Satbara Utara means extract in Marathi language. It is extract in lands like agriculture, crop growthing.It gives more information about related to the lands ownership.
If you eligible to this Satbara Utara you should contain the following details such as
- Owner name as it is in land records.
- Survey number in land records.
- The land area or how much of square feet .
- Abouth the soil fertility because it comfortable to which type of crops.
- Government gives pesticides and fertilizers crops to the cultivator’s.
Procedure To Check 7/12 Utara online In Mahabhulekh
- Firstly, Log on to the official website of Mahabhulekh ao Maharashtra state
- Choose your district on the district map and click on your district
- Select the village or town and district on drop down menu
- After this process search your record of 7/12 with your survey number or owner name
- After click on to the 7/12 option button.Then your record is generated.
NOTE: you can also print your 7/12 record but you can’t use for government purposes. For more information visit to this site click here