The government of Karnataka state has created a portal that’s portal name is Bhoomi. The main theme of this portal is everyone can access their land records data online . Easily access your land records data like name, survey number and area.It is in the control of the revenue department of karnataka. The Bhoomi portal is the official website of the Karnataka state government.
you can check your all details in the records of land. It is also known as RTC Bhoomi online.It is only useful to the who having lands in Karnataka state. They provide all facilities in this portal according to the lands.Now farmers can easily download their land data and it is also useful to the buy lands or sale lands .
The services provided by Bhoomi portal online
- status of mutation
- Information of RTC
- Mutation extract
- Maps od revenue
- Registration for people
Process to registration on Bhoomi portal karnataka online
- log on to the official website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- press on the login option on the screen
- Press on the create account option
- give your details required by the portal
- Next enter the given captcha and click on the submit button
Pahani means land records of RTC(Rights, Tenancy and Crops).pahani is the important revenue document of land records.It contains all details like soil fertility,water availability, liabilities,area, owners name and cultivation of crops.
Details in the Pahani document
- name of the owner
- Hissa number, katha number and survey number
- How much of land under the pahani
- Rights of government on the land
- water resources like irrigation
- The total trees are cultivated one’s on the land
- which type of crops grown on the land
- Soil classification
- owner liabilities on the land
How to check status of mutation report
- Log on to the official website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Choose the view RTC and MR option.
- Choose the option mutation status.
- Next give your village name, zone name, district name, survey number and taluk.
- Finally click on to the Fetch details option.
Check the RTC Bhoomi karnataka online
- Visit to the official website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Choose the option view RTC and MR from the menu.
- Next page will be open then give your details on the page.
- Next press the Fetch details option.
- The website shows all the data of land.
Process to get pahani document copy offline
- Firstly, you have to visit the pahani office or tahsildar office.
- If you want an copy of pahani and paid 15 rupees to the village accountant.
- Then collect your computerized copy of pahani from office.