The government of UK provided the land records data online.so, it is so easy to check land records data to every citizen. Now everyone has a mobile in their hands that’s why the UK government give access to the citizen. The official portal of UK state is bhulekh.uk.gov.in .The source of this portal is digital India.The National Informatics centre (NIC) was gave an technical support to this portal.
Here the contents are owned by Board Of Revenue(Uttarakand) that is Bhu Naksha. This is almost in the hind language if you want to use this website you can use google translator. The website is mainly important to the land owners,land sellers and land buyers.The portal provide the Public ROR option means Records Of Rights.
UK:How to check UK land records data online
- visit to the official website bhulekh.uk.gov.in
- click on the public ROR option on the right side top
- Next select the district name, village name and tehsil name
- you can check your land records data by the register number, account holders name, khasra number/gata number, account number, mutation number, vendor and buyer.
- Then click on to the search option.
How to view live tehsil status on Uk land records portal
- log on to the official website bhulekh.uk.gov.in
- Click on to the live tehsil status located at left hand side below of the page
- here you can also see the details of district census code, online tehsil, offline tehsil and total tehsil.
- Click on the number which district you want check details
How to view Swamitv status on bhulekh UK portal
- Firstly, log on to the official website bhulekh.uk.gov.in
- Click on the Swamitv status option located at bottom of the page
- Now you can view the Swamitv status on bhulekh UK portal
Process of login in Tehsil mutation on Uk land records portal
- Log on to the main portal of UK land records bhulekh.uk.gov.in
- Click on the tehsil mutation login option
- Enter your username and password
- Then enter the captcha given and click on to the login option