The bhulekh is the official portal of Madhya Pradesh land records. The main source of this portal is to provide all information according to the land records online. It is developed by the Madhya Pradesh government. You can check her what is the value of lands in n MP state and also you check whole details of records like ROR.
Actually all states has it’s own Websites like that MP has a official portal is mpbhulekh.gov.in. The MP government has controlling all the data in the website. Any body in the India they can the land records in the MP state but they should have a property or land in the MP state.
Process of checking land records MP in the bhulekh portal
- visit ti the official portal of Madhya Pradesh land records
- Select the search option on the menu
- Next choose the Bhu-Naksha option from the given options
- Give your details like the village name, district name and tehsil name
- Then a new page will be shown. In that you can check lands of Madhya Pradesh.
Process to get Khasra number and B-1 land records of MP in Bhulekh
Follow the given instructions to check your land records data
- log on to the official website of MP land records mpbhulekh.gov.in
- Select the search option on the top of the page
- Next some options will be displayed then choose the option khasra/khatauni
- Next a new tab will be opens in that give your information like district name, village name,and tehsil name and also select any option from the three options given above the captcha.
- Then enter the correct captcha and click on the submit button
- Then automatically your land records data is shown on the screen
How to complaint in the MP bhulekh portal online
you can easily make a complaint on the official website then follow the instructions given below:
- log on to the official website of MP bhulekh portal
- Click on the grievance option
- then a new tab opens after that type the details on the page
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Application type
- Issue type
- District name, village name and tehsil name
- khasra number and upload a file
- Then write a complaint statement with minimum 500 words
- Enter the given captcha and click on the submit button