West Bengal is the State in india country. Now a days all states are used the online system. Like that West Bengal also updated to the modern world. The government of West Bengal started a official portal . It’s main theme is providing all information according to land records to the citizens of West Bengal. It is in the control of West Bengal government.
Banglarbhumi is the official portal of land records in West Bengal. In this portal everyone can access their land records data. It is mainly useful for the land owners and farmers. Who wants to buy or sell the lands. They can use this portal for land details. The portal provide all data like value for land ,details of land ,location of land and area.
Process Of Applying ROR On West Bengal e-district Portal
- Log on to the official website e-district west bengal.
- Choose the option of citizen registration from the menu.
- Give your details then press the save button.
- Next an OTP has been sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter your OTP then a confirmation mail has to been sent to your email after that click on to activation button.
- Then your account activated successfully registration was completed.
- Now login with your username and password has provided in the website.
- Upload your required documents and give your full details then press submit option.
- You get a acknowledgment slip and application number.
- Your ROR certificate verified successfully.
Process of checking plot data and land records in banglarbhumi portal
- Log on to the official website banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Choose the option know your property on the right hand side of the page.
- Next a new tab opens that is plot information page and khatian.
- Next choose your district name, block name and mouza on the page.
- Select the options like normal Khatian,lease khatian and FHTD khatian.
- Choose the option which of the options search by khatian and search by plot.
- Enter the khatian number or plot number and captcha given in the boxes.
- Then click on the view option.